How does representation work with our Commercial Brokerage?
Represent yourself or Be Represented by a professional with experience? With the internet and information at your fingertips a lot of buyers and tenants may choose to represent themselves to find office and warehouse space on their own. We do not disagree that the information is there for anyone to pick off, however the facts are, the information is sometimes limited, and 50% of time or more it is stale. Your search will be time consuming plus does the information on the web cover what must be done to complete a sale or lease transaction? With proprietary tools, and direct market experience our Clients receive a lease analysis, market intelligence, and the burden removed from their shoulders. Buyers and Tenants get all this expertise at no charge. Can you receive this type of service by using the internet to find a property on your own?
What can be done for you? Check out this page for more answers or call us today!
Is there ever a charge to you as the Client? We are always up-front and authentic with everyone, if your lease requirement is too small and does not meet our minimums , we will let you know up-front.
The only time there is a fee (and it is rare less than 3 times in 14 yrs!) , is when both parties agree to move ahead together on a lease that does not meet our minimum requirements.
Austin Buyer Representation for Office Condos and Office Properties
Shire Commercial provides Buyer representation services for clients looking to purchase and acquire owner user offices or investment office properties. There are 12-15 steps involved in acquiring an office in the Austin area , all clients are helped every step of the way so that the purchase transaction is seamless and easy. Providing 3rd party support is also very helpful to our clients, we can recommend lending, contractors, appraisers etc.
Austin, TX Office Space Tenant Representation Specifics
As a client with Shire Commercial, there are distinct advantages and benefits provided to you by working with a tenant and buyer representation broker that specializes in Austin office and warehouse space for lease or sale. Here are the benefits to you as a client in more detail
For Austin office space and warehouse property, you will receive
- A detailed analysis of office rental rates
- New tools that show lease analysis side by side with like properties
- Tenant support throughout the 12-15 steps it takes to execute an office lease
- Connections with 3rd party providers for internet, legal, insurance and finish out
- You will be provided property surveys that have addresses, pictures, and the pertinent information you need as a tenant
- A lease commentary is provided for all Clients executing a lease unless the Client defers to their respective attorney and asks us not to provide this service
- Guaranteed quicker turn around than most brokers because of our work ethic and our skill sets that differ from other brokerages.
- We have helped Clients lease the following properties successfully : Office, Office Condos, Flex space, Warehouses and Retail
Tenant and Buyer Representation for Warehouses
Austin office property, office condos and warehouse property listings
License Number #9003558
11300 Prairie Dog Trl, Austin, TX 78750
Phone: (512) 947-5896
- Seller DisclosureAugust 16, 2019 - 7:48 pm
Commercial Office Space Austin | Seller Disclosure Truths If you are selling a commercial office or office building , this primer (summary) can help with Seller disclosure and the truths around having to use one. Disclosure Truth 1 As a seller you can use TREC’s seller’s disclosure of property condition document TXR 1406 or another […]
- Commercial Office Space AustinJuly 25, 2019 - 8:30 pm
Commercial Office Space Austin | Summer 2019 Austin’s commercial office space market for the summer of 2019 equals 2 words, higher rates! Current lease rates for commercial office space have hit all time highs in the Austin area. Vacancy rates are down now below 10%. Average asking rate is $37.00 per SF per year, see […]