How does representation work with our Commercial Brokerage?
Represent yourself or Be Represented by a professional with experience? With the internet and information at your fingertips a lot of buyers and tenants may choose to represent themselves to find office and warehouse space on their own. We do not disagree that the information is there for anyone to pick off, however the facts are, the information is sometimes limited, and 50% of time or more it is stale. Your search will be time consuming plus does the information on the web cover what must be done to complete a sale or lease transaction? With proprietary tools, and direct market experience our Clients receive a lease analysis, market intelligence, and the burden removed from their shoulders. Buyers and Tenants get all this expertise at no charge. Can you receive this type of service by using the internet to find a property on your own?
What can be done for you? Check out this page for more answers or call us today!
Is there ever a charge to you as the Client? We are always up-front and authentic with everyone, if your lease requirement is too small and does not meet our minimums , we will let you know up-front.
The only time there is a fee (and it is rare less than 3 times in 14 yrs!) , is when both parties agree to move ahead together on a lease that does not meet our minimum requirements.
Austin, TX Office Space Tenant Representation Specifics
As a client with Shire Commercial, there are distinct advantages and benefits provided to you by working with a tenant and buyer representation broker that specializes in Austin office and warehouse space for lease or sale. Here are the benefits to you as a client in more detail
For Austin office space and warehouse property, you will receive
- A detailed analysis of office rental rates
- New tools that show lease analysis side by side with like properties
- Tenant support throughout the 12-15 steps it takes to execute an office lease
- Connections with 3rd party providers for internet, legal, insurance and finish out
- You will be provided property surveys that have addresses, pictures, and the pertinent information you need as a tenant
- A lease commentary is provided for all Clients executing a lease unless the Client defers to their respective attorney and asks us not to provide this service
- Guaranteed quicker turn around than most brokers because of our work ethic and our skill sets that differ from other brokerages.
- We have helped Clients lease the following properties successfully : Office, Office Condos, Flex space, Warehouses and Retail
Tenant and Buyer Representation for Warehouses
Austin office property, office condos and warehouse property listings
License Number #0524917
11300 Prairie Dog Trl, Austin, TX 78750
Phone: (512) 947-5896
- Austin Office Market Q2 2017July 26, 2017 - 5:17 pm
Austin Office Market Update Q 2 2017 There are always differing opinions as wide as there are people in the CRE market , brokers, agents and owners. Austin has been on a very long run approximately 8 years and some say this cannot sustain itself and some say it will continue. Truthfully, nobody really knows […]
- Austin Office Space Market | Q1 2017May 9, 2017 - 8:14 pm
Austin Office Space Market for Q1 2017 The one word that can describe the Austin office space market is “new construction underway” for the first quarter of 2017, 1M SF of new space has been delivered to the Austin market. In addition to the 1M SF , approx 1.7M SF is expected and is currently […]