Helping Clients Find Austin Tx Office Space or Warehouse Space
Location | Negotiation | Strategies | Execution
How will You avoid disappointing results leasing and purchasing an office or warehouse property? Here is your solution: work with a true specialist because you want focus and results. Why not team up with specialists in office leasing, warehouse leasing and purchases? From this site, you will gain an understanding of Austin office leasing, Office subleases, Office Condos and Austin warehouse space.
A Professional Broker
- Cares about “Clients”
- Is not a commission chaser
- Has been closing more leases and more purchases longer than a client has
- Works hard and diligently for their clients – communicates effectively
- Shares their deep knowledge and experience about leasing or purchasing offices or warehouse property
- … Can you get all of this off an internet website that lists properties?
Quick Links for Office & Warehouse Property
“No Fee” Office and Warehouse Property Support
There are no fees with our services, not everyone provides the best follow up or service these days. When you utilize our services, the service and results will speak louder than the words. Contact us today!
- Find a warehouse or Austin office space using our tools and surveys
- Work with Shire Commercial so you can apply experienced strategies for leasing or purchasing an office or warehouse space
- Take advantage market expertise since 2004 to target a list of qualified potentials
- Be supported throughout the 12-15 steps to lease or purchase an office space , office condo or warehouse space
- Buyers receive lender contacts, purchase contract negotiations and submission, title company contacts as well as inspection and other contractor relationships
Previous Years | Austin Office News Tidbits:
2016: Austin office space saw significant up-trends in demand and lease rates , with vacancies hitting lower lows. Office lease rates moved into the mid to high $20’s per square foot on average for Class B+ type properties and into the high $20’s and low $30’s for Class A offices. For the warehouse sector, we saw much of the same, higher demand and rates that moved up to $0.70- $0.80 cents per sf for starters without NNN expenses included.
2015 Year end wrap up: Austin office space saw lower vacancies and premium lease rates being asked within specific sub markets such as CBD and Northwest Austin. Forecast for the near future into 2015, more of the same with a potential of a correction coming since commercial real estate in Austin has been on a 7 year run. Warehouse space continues to be very tight in square footage below 5000 SF. Flex warehouse space continues to be around $1.00/ sf plus , Northwest Austin has very low vacancies below 5000 sf.
December 2014: No major changes , trending for office and warehouse properties in Austin staying the same with lease rates and availability , with new construction occurring is specific sub-markets.
November 2014: Continues with higher occupancy and higher lease rates overall in 90% of sub-markets for office space. Lower vacancies for Austin office space have an inverse affect on office lease rates. 1.8% increase in office lease rates as of July 2014 last reported. Class A Space commanding the highest premiums are in Retail Mixed Use projects in and around the downtown area. Some lease rates are in the high $30’s plus NNN expenses. For office space averages are coming in at $33 psf for Class A and for Class B offices are $23.00psf plus expenses. Office Condo inventory remains low with asking prices moving upward, Buyers will have the most opportunities in larger square footage properties.
Warehouse property below 6,000 SF remains tight. Within the Austin marketplace for 2014, vacancy rates have been trending downward depending on the specific sub-market. For more specific details on specific areas of Austin, visit the pages within this website.
License Number #0524917
11300 Prairie Dog Trl, Austin, TX 78750
Phone: (512) 947-5896
- Austin Commercial BuildingsNovember 13, 2017 - 4:51 pm
Austin Commercial Buildings Summary of Austin’s commercial buildings and activity for 2017 (portions obtained from Co-Star ) Austin is going thru expansions for commercial buildings especially in the Downtown area. Austin’s downtown commercial building leasing rates are up +30% compared with per-recession lows. Vacancies remain low as well with only approx 25,000SF of space avail […]
- Austin Commercial LeasingOctober 5, 2017 - 9:17 pm
Austin Commercial Leasing This is a summary of Austin’s commercial leasing market for office space moving into the 3rd Quarter of 2017. Continuing occupancy has been the theme for some time now in Austin. The current vacancy rates are now at a 16 year low. Tenant demand remained strong for the 3rd quarter with approx […]