Purchasing an Austin, TX Office or Warehouse Space For Sale
Perhaps you are in the market to purchase an Austin office or a warehouse? There are several steps that an informed buyer should make regarding commercial property. By utilizing our services, you will take advantage of our support to help you make better decisions on an office or warehouse property for sale. This is a fundamental look at what it will take, at minimum, to purchase an office condo, office building or warehouse property.
- Establishing the client’s needs and specifications regarding an office or warehouse for sale in Austin
- Financing discussions with your lender for pre-approval
- Market research for specific office condos, office or warehouse property for sale
- Office or Warehouse property for sale potentials presented to you
- No fit? the listings search starts over
- Short list of for sale office and warehouse properties selected
- Listing agents or sellers contacted for discussions regarding the for sale property
- Line up professional consultants, contractors , attorneys, etc. that you may require
- Tours set to see office or warehouse property for sale
- Analysis and initial negotiations made on the office or warehouse
- Proposals and offer letters written to be approved by you and then sent to the seller or listing agent
- Office or warehouse for sale is put under contract
- Secure lender commitments for perm loans, construction loans, etc.
- Due diligence period commences for the office or warehouse for sale to include title searches, net income analysis, rent roll information, zoning and restrictions etc, surveys , appraisals done etc..
- Due diligence completed
- Office Condo , building or warehouse property is purchased (closing)
- Construction and improvements commence as required
As you can see this is quite a list and it is not an all inclusive list depending on the office, office condo or warehouse you decide you are interested in. Why not have a professional to support you throughout the whole purchasing process? Contact us today to discuss what we can do for you!
License Number #0524917
11300 Prairie Dog Trl, Austin, TX 78750
Phone: (512) 947-5896
- Round Rock IncentivesNovember 15, 2018 - 5:31 pm
Round Rock Incentives Summary taken from Round Rock Chamber of Commerce The City of Round Rock and the Round Rock Chamber are offering customized incentive packages for relocation and expansion of businesses. Assistance may include tax abatements, waivers of fees, job training , and fast permitting. Here is a summary of the incentives on the […]
- Gross and Net LeasesOctober 12, 2018 - 4:20 pm
Gross and Net Leases for Office Space No matter which type of business is reflected, the commercial real estate lease is a binding agreement created to defined the terms of occupancy for a tenant. Bottom line, most commercial real estate leases whether they are gross or net leases are drafted to offload as much exposure […]